Search engine optimisation (SEO) is an important offering from any specialist digital marketing company. This is critical in setting up your web presence and is one of the key factors to consider in getting your business online, successfully.
Why do you need SEO?
- Provides strong online presence to your business
- Get ranked at the top and gain more visibility; essential to brand building!
- Driving high relevant traffic to your website
- Helps you engage your customers more effectively
- Generates leads online; helps in conversions, thereby building revenues
- Easy to track and tackle your competition more effectively
- SEO can significantly lower your SEM cost and, if executed smartly, business consulting and digital marketing company like
- Startup Xperts can better understand your business goals and vision, as we know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach that is going to work. Every business, every customer, is unique and startups and SMEs work on a number of resource constraints; so the strategy has to be different; one that is driven for your business needs that can give you the best bang for your buck!
Build your online presence
Optimizing your website and making it search engine friendly is the first step a digital marketing company should look to execute as it enables you to get better visibility in search engines. With Google’s algorithm undergoing so many changes, constantly, one should be on top of what will work for today and focus on those key aspects. Beware! Are you or your digital marketing company, still working on strategies that worked well 3-5 years ago? It’s time to change and the time is NOW!
Startup Xperts starts with the kick-start meeting/discussion to understand your current business status, your goals and aspirations, and work on strategies to deliver results for you.
Some of the key SEO related activities that a digital marketing company like startup xperts look to provide includes,-
- Website audit to fix errors, issues
- Determine if your website is search engine friendly; one that has an effective internal navigation
- Setup like analytics, and other relevant tools
- Structural audit and recommend changes to site architecture, where required
- Keyword research is a strategic activity; what to focus, what will work, how should be position ourselves, how do you want others to see you/find you, etc. are some of the basic questions that got to be clear before embarking on shortlist of keywords
- Competition research, competition keyword benchmarking and trends
- Keyword-focused title and meta-description tags to improve the visibility of your site’s listings in the search engine results pages.
- Content rules! Content is the King! So the keywords will need to get optimized for content development
- Continuous monitoring; reports shared on a constant basis to demonstrate the performance, ensuring transparency
- Focus on numerous on-page, and off-page optimization techniques